Why is it, when I have time off work, I can always expect one of the kids to be sick? I guess it's better to happen now rather than calling off work.
When we got home from Grandma Shirley's last evening, Maleah felt really hot in her car seat. I took her straight to her bedroom, put on her jammies and took her temperature. Sure enough, her temp was 103.0.
I called her Pediatrician this morning seeing that her temp was still high at 102.4. They saw her this afternoon and said she has strep throat. I'm happy to be dealing with this illness this week and not next week while on vacation.
You wouldn't even know she's sick right now, she's her fun loving self. I hope she doesn't decide to spread this around. Luckily, Connor tested negative for strep.
14 years ago



1 comment:
oh no! Same thing happened to us a week before we left. I hope she gets to feeling better soon!
Post a Comment