Sunday, December 16, 2007

Long Day...

Happy Birthday Papa Hilton!! We hope you enjoyed your day!! Did you make it down to Penn Brewery for your birthday? If you did, I hope the roads were not too terrible. The were becomming bad when we left Pittsburgh.

As for today, Connor, Brain, Justine, Mom and myself had a great day visiting the Carnegie Museum of Natural History! We took Connor to see the Dinosaur exhibit, which we have been waiting to see for the last 6 months. We plan to take Connor back in the spring of '08 when T Rex returns. Following our visit to the museum, we found some good deals at Khol's and enjoyed a late lunch/early dinner at Red Lobster.




Thank you Aunt Brenda for taking care of Maleah while we spent the day doing fun things with Connor. I know you and Maleah had a great day making cookies, and playing together! Thank you for their early Christmas presents. I'm sure Maleah will be carrying her baby doll around for days!



We were happy to find that Diesel made no messes in the house while we were gone. That was almost 12 hours, I'm going to say we can call him house trained now. :)

No comments: