15 years ago
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Pukies
I've come to the conclusion, that it's easier to be at work taking care of teeth than it is being home taking care of (sick) kids... I thought we were safe, Maleah showed no signs of getting Connor's 3 day stomach bug until 10:30 last night. What a mess! I ended up sleeping beside her crib and offered her the puke basin every 20 minutes for close to 3 hours... I felt so helpless. Today she mostly laid on the couch but she is keeping down her water and some toast that I gave her. I wish she would eat a little bit more, but as long as she is taking water I won't worry too much. I'm being very careful to not contract this, so we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I came to the conclusion that it's easier to go to work too. :) Poor Maleah (and poor Mommy!!!) I hope she is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment