
It's been more than two weeks since Diesel was neutered and really it was a very smooth transition until a few nights ago. On Tuesday night I looked at the incision and saw it only had one suture remaining, and a pretty long one at that. I decided to trim the suture so he wasn't able to pull at it. I guess that was a bad idea. It made Diesel "aware" of the area and he's been messing with it ever since. I called the vet yesterday and we have an appointment today to get the area checked. It's red, inflammed and looks sore. It must be infected, Diesel feels like he is running a fever. I'm sure he'll be put on another round of antibiotics. Yeah Diesel, you get to eat bananas again! He is hating me now, he has that very fashionable head piece on him so he can't lick his incision.



No comments:
Post a Comment