Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thank You...

For some time now, Brian has reminded me every day... "Hey, did you know that we only have __ many days left before leaving for Cancun?" Yes honey, I'm very much aware. :-)

If you didn't know, this is the first time leaving Connor and Maleah behind while we have a week alone to recharge our batteries. Our family has been very accommodating for us to have this time together and I am soo thankful for them.

Arleen will be their constant caregiver, while Justine and Brenda are coming to stay on Friday and Saturday night. (I'm actually a little jealous that my sisters are going to have a slumber party at my house without me). Mom will be staying on Sunday night and Hilton will be taking Connor on his scheduled day off through the week. Donna also wants Arleen to know that she is free in the afternoon if she's needed. Brian just informed me that Shirley will gladly take Connor for the day, so I'm thinking that it will work best for him to go down to her house Friday. It's great that everyone is pitching in to make next week run smooth. I am so greatful for all of you and it's going to make my time away so much easier knowing that my kids are going to have a great time with all of you!

Thank you all once again! Let me see... only 78 hours until we are in the air heading to 80 degree weather... Ok, I'll stop rubbing it in. LOL

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Did you hear its going to be in the 80s in the midwest for the next week or two?? ;) I am SO jealous!!! Have a GREAT time!!!