Did you receive your "Important Message From the IRS on the Economic Stimulus Act of 2008"? What a joke! I can't believe the goverment would spend 42M on these letters informing us of this payment.
What are your plans for this money?? Are you going to go out and blow it on stuff to give the economy a push or will you save it, or pay off debt? Well, in the Smith Household, we will be using it to pay off the remaining debt on Brians truck. I am so excited to be rid of his truck payment.
We are getting closer to letting out that David Ramsey yell "I'm Debt Free!!!" Thank you - the Goverment for sending money our way, even though we choose to use it to become debt free.
14 years ago



4 comments:
Oh, you are so responsible. Why aren't you rubbing off on me?? :)
LOL Jessica! Send me your money, send me your money. ;-) I'll take care of it all for you.
LOL! Will you manage it or will you spend it? ;)
LOL, your money will be my blow money!!
Post a Comment