Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Update

Connor was sick with a fever on Friday and Saturday but bounced back on Sunday. However, Monday night he relapsed and started with a fever of 101. He woke up this morning with sinus congestion, a productive cough and a temp of 100. I figured I better take him to the doctor to get him checked over.

Maleah woke up this morning crying (very unusual for her). She's been bitten by the bug too. With her being feverish, I called off work.

I took the kids to their pediatricians and they both tested positive for strep throat. They are doing a round of antibiotics and should be good to go.

During Connor's visit, it's been confirmed, he has seasonal allergies like his Dad. We are trying some allergy medicines. We are trying allegra first to see if that clears his congestion.

Connor's pediatrician wants me to keep Connor out of daycare until Thursday, so I called off work tomorrow too. My boss is going to be so thrilled, but my priority is with my kids until they feel better.

I am sooo proud of Maleah!!! She was is her underwear all day long with no accidents (even a short nap). She's had just one accident this whole week. She was ready this second time around. One day she had a couple poop accidents but nothing major. I can't believe we almost have this chapter of our lives behind us.

No comments: