Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the great ladies in our lives. The kids were very kind to me this morning. :-) The left me sleep in until 7:30am. Once Maleah starting yelling my name from her room Daddy and the kids came in with a card and a present for me to open. Inside the present were some huge chocolate covered strawberries, my favorite!

Later on in the afternoon, we went to Brian's moms house for BBQ chicken and then we rounded out the day visiting my Mom. Oh, I must not forget the icecream we got on the way home. The pictures below are Brian with his Mom and Me with my Mom. The last picture is me with my kids.





2 comments:

Jessica said...

What great pictures! Such a neat little mothers day tribute!

I love the new hairstyle! :)

Jodi said...

Thanks Jessica, I'm liking the style too! I need to thank Traci for sharing her style with me.

Thanks Traci!