Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kindergarten results

Connor received a letter from his elementary school letting us know how he did on his kindergarten testing. Looks like he is ready for school. I don't know if I'm ready to send him but the school thinks he's ready. Click on the photo to enlarge his results.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

He is READY!! He did great!! Doesn't it make you sad? :) Jason doesn't take that test as well as the vision and hearing test until this fall when he is already there. I would much rather know ahead of time. hmmm. You had asked me when Jason starts Kindergarten... he starts at the end of August. What about Connor??

Jodi said...

Yes, he is ready! To be honest, I really thought he would be higher than average on some of the things, especially memory. He has a memory like an elephant! I'm happy with his results though.

Connor will start August 25th, full day leaving the house at 8am and get home at 4:30pm. Too long, too long. :(

Kristin said...

I can't believe our babies are going to school. Logan is so excited about starting "Big School." Is Connor excited?

Jodi said...

Connor hasn't talked about K very much. He really likes his friends at his daycare and they won't be going to his school so I don't think he is real keen on leaving them. I think it's going to be a rough transition. I hope not, but I expect it will take a few months to settle into the long school days.

Kristin said...

Yeah, that might make it a harder transition for Connor. We have tried to prepare Logan that he may not have any kids in his kindergarten class that he knows.

Anonymous said...

Good job Connor!He will do just fine. Take lots of pictures of his first day Love you Connor, see you soon. Grandma Judy

Jessica said...

8am to 4:30? I would LOVE that vs our 12:55 to 3:45 schedule...

That IS kind of long though...but THAT schedule would allow me to skip daycare altogether!