Sunday, June 15, 2008

1st night in Big Girl Bed

I wanted to give you an update on how Maleah did last night in her big girl bed. It was a breeze!! Really, I am SOO proud of her. At first, we read some of her favorite books, then I told her that it was time for her and her babies to go to sleep. She laid back and without hesitation she allowed me to leave the room. I peaked back in after 10 minutes but she was still awake. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

When I checked in on her before going to bed, I see she felt the need to sleep with her purse. She is just so darn cute sleeping, I had to snap a picture. Luckily, the flash didn't wake her up. :)



She slept all through the night for me. At 2am, she called my name to go to the bathroom, but she climbed right back into bed and went back to sleep. This afternoon was easy too. After 10 minutes, I checked on her and she was fast asleep with a few books at the bottom of her bed. I can't believe she took so easily to her new bed. She's always been the easy one, I shouldn't have expected any less.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Isn't it amazing how different 2 kids can be?? WOW... you are doing so great Maleah!!! She looks so precious in her new bed. :)

Rachel is, by far, an easier child than Jason was at her age. (and Jason wasn't all that difficult!) But Jason transformed to his toddler bed without any incident whatsoever... I wonder what that means for Rachel? Do we only get one good experience per family? :)

Traci said...

What a big girl! She looks so peaceful sleeping there. Wow, where has the time gone? Seems like yesterday you had her.