14 years ago
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Farmer's Inn
We had a really nice afternooon at Farmer's Inn. I can't believe I forgot my camera today. Connor and I played mini golf together for the first time and he loved it! It was so funny watching him hold his putter and "try" to hit the ball. We really had a great time playing together. I think I hit the ball as many times as Connor did. After we were done playing golf, I sat and watching him play on the playground. It was cute watching him play with the 3 girls who took a liking to him. Connor would roar at them and they would do the typical squill. They kept coming back for more so I'm assuming these girls liked that. I know Connor did. Daddy and Maleah went to pet the animals while we played golf. After we played the kids out, we went for icecream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What?!?! You forgot your camera?!?!
lol!!
Haha, I see a habit forming!!!
Post a Comment