Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Update on the Smith's

I received my Canon repair estimate and the broken LCD screen on my camera is going to cost 132.00. Kristin, take good care of your screen. ;-) I can't wait to get my camera back and start taking pictures again, I actually feel lost without a camera, hence the lack in blogging.

On another note, I could have guessed this one... remember me saying that every time I have a scheduled day off, one of my kids get sick? Well Maleah didn't let me down. On Sunday, she kept holding herself while doing a little dance. I kept asking if she had to pee but I couldn't get her to go, all she would say is "no, I pee later" in a half crying voice. I knew there had to be something up so I finally got her to pee in a cup and sure enough, there were some blood floaters.

I took her to the doctor yesterday and she does have a bladder infection. She is on an antibiotic for the next 10 days and doing much better. She is so independent about things and the bathroom duty seems to be something she feels more comfortable doing in private. Unfortunately, at this young of age she still needs my help even though she fights me when I try to help.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I was wondering why this blog seemed so quiet lately!

I hope Maleah is feeling better! I won't ask how you got her to pee in a cup... :)