Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bible School

Wow, I haven't been doing very well with keeping up with my blog, have I? My last entry was July 3rd, I wish I could report that I've been away on some long vacation get away, but that's just not the case.

Although I can say I feel like I'm on a mini vacation this week. Connor is in Bible School Mon - Thur from 6:00 - 8:30pm and he is loving it. (I would have to agree with him, I'm loving him being there).

I tried to get Connor to go to Bible School last summer but he didn't want any parts of it so I geared him up for it this year and he thought he'd give it a try.

He came home last night saying that he really had a fun time and wanted to go back every night now. He couldn't believe that it was even open for us to go to on Sunday. Can you imagine that? ;-) I think this is a good time to get my kids into church and it probably wouldn't even hurt Mom and Dad to go too. :-)

No comments: