I have no doubt in my mind what Connor will be someday. Here is my little engineer in progress. This Bionicle - Toa Ignika, has 140 tiny little pieces that has to be assembled, so daddy sat down for a half hour to put it together last night and what does Connor do today? He tears it ALL apart and has pieces scattered all over the floor. I saw all those scattered pieces and asked him why in the world would he tear that apart. He said, "I want to put it together". So he's spent the last 2 hours following the step by step instruction manual. I am completely amazed of his ability. Look at these photos.
He gets this ability from his Dad. When his Dad was his age, Brian would tear things apart just to see how they worked. Today, Brian can tear engines apart and rebuild them. I guess this shouldn't come as a surprise to me, but I still am amazed when Connor is doing this at 5 years old.



2 comments:
That's pretty incredible for a 5 yr old! I'm impressed.
So, he'll be an engineer... not a bad living! :) Impressive!
Post a Comment