Connor had his program at Bible School tonight where they sang for us and told us what they learned. Following the program, we had a bite to eat in the basement. When they got up on stage and sang, Connor and Ashton had to stand near each other. After they came down off stage, Ashton's Mom asked if Ashton could sit beside Connor. They were both all giggles and smiles. You call tell both of them really like each other.
I asked her Mom if they were in the same school district but they are not. They will only be able to see each other at daycare for the next few weeks before school starts. I am going to start taking the kids to the Roseville Church so Connor will be able to keep his friendship going with her.
I was surprised at who Connor knew. He knew Grace, Alaina, Evan, Alex and Ashton. They had 25 kids on average attend Bible School, so I hope some of those kids will ride his bus to school with him. Since we live on the border of 2 school districts, it seems as though all of his friends are falling toward Brookville. Darn!
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment