Monday, August 25, 2008

Connor's first day of School


Connor was all smiles as soon as he saw his Dad was home to meet him when he got off the bus. Connor reports that he had a great day at school and likes his teacher. He enjoyed the playground time and he brought home the half of his lunch that he didn't eat. He made a few friends and has taken a liking to a 4th grader - Victoria. (Harald's daughter) She sat with him on the bus ride home. He told her that she was pretty and she told him that he was cute. It all must have went well today, he can't wait to go back tomorrow. It's a little disappointing getting one word answers to some questions, I guess I can't expect a whole lot at this point. He did say that he didn't get lost going to his room because there were a lot of helpers there. I'll let him return tomorrow since it went well today.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I got those one word answers too. It sounds like things went really well though!! I think the only thing saving Jason right now is that his kindergarten is half days. He LOVES his second half of the day with his buds but he is still struggling with kindergarten. :(

Jodi said...

I'm sorry to hear that Jessica, so his last 2 days haven't been great either?

Anonymous said...

Hi Connor, Glad you had a great day in school. So you have a new friend on the bus:) :)Is she pretty?Two thumbs up!!!!Love Ya Grandma Judy

Traci said...

Aww! I'm happy he liked his first day. I can't believe our babies are going to school!