WELCOME HOME MOM (Thursday)!!!! We are all so happy to have you back home with us.
As everyone already knows, Mom had a heart catheterization that revealed 85 and 90% blockage. They admitted her into the hospital Wednesday after the catheterization and did the double Bypass surgery on Friday morning. The surgery took 5 1/2 hours and she did amazingly well.
She stayed in the surgical ICU through Sunday afternoon. Around 1pm on Sunday, she was moved to a semi-private room. After a few hours, she was readmitted to the ICU for low oxygen saturation levels. On Monday, she was sent to a private room and has remained there with assisted oxygen.
Justine, Shane and I visited with Mom yesterday and she is looking and doing great! She sat in her chair during our whole visit and can take short assisted walks with the nurse.
We are so happy to see you on the road to recovery Mom. This has been a very stressful week for many who love you dearly. You are our rock, Mom! I am so happy this was detected early. I feel like you have been thrown a life line. Thank you, God! And as always, I love you Mom!
14 years ago



1 comment:
That is GREAT news Jodi!
Post a Comment