Happy Birthday Maleah!! I can't believe you're 3 now sweety....
Wow, how can my baby be three already? It's gone by so fast. Wow, you've hit so many milestones, I can hardly call you my baby anymore. It's been such a joy watching you grow and flurish this past year. My baby is potty trained, and sleeping in a bed and completely dressing herself. I look back just a year ago and can't believe how tall you've gotten and how long your hair has grown. And finally, you are speaking in phrases now. We still have to get you to learn your colors and shapes, but it will all come when you are ready.
Last evening Maleah found her presents in my room, so there was no need to wrap them. I asked her to put them back (she did) and that she could have them on her birthday. When she woke up this morning, I wished her happy birthday and she push those covers off her and went running into my bedroom to grap up her gifts. Is there anything beyond princesses and babydolls that exist for little girls? She LOVES her princess bedding and the princess wall coverings that we got her. She also got a little princess compact with makeup in it. She's been having a ball with that!
We had a birthday cake with just us 4 tonight and on Sunday we will have the Grandparents and Aunts over for a visit. This weekend is suppose to be beautiful, so maybe we'll have a cookout for her birthday celebration to wrap up the season.
14 years ago



2 comments:
Aww! Happy birthday! Three years have flown by.
WOW... three years old!!! I cannot believe that! Happy belated bday Maleah!!
Post a Comment