Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cell Phones

You wouldn't think so, but cell phones can be resilent when it comes to water, especially toilet water! Maybe it's because of the shock value when one falls in and there's that desire to get it out as fast as you can?

Brian had it happen to him with his company phone, and Connor accidently dropped mine while trying to go to the bathroom Friday morning. It seems like there is a pattern going on with men, cell phones and toilets at our house...

I thought all was lost with my slider phone, but after 24 hours of drying out, things are now working perfectly! I couldn't be happier. :)

2 comments:

Traci said...

Ah yes. Cell phones and water usually don't mix. Emily threw mine into a bucket of water. It dried and works still. Amazing!

Jodi said...

Isn't it amazing that they still work? I thought for sure it was fried. At first I got #62#62 and it acted goofy for about 2 hours. But as things dried out one thing after another started working.