Maleah shows all her gifts that Santa brought her. I'd say Santa thought she was a good girl this year.
Connor made out really well, even though we've been telling him over the last few weeks that his behavior better improve or the only thing Santa is bringing is a lump of coal. To our surprise, Connor didn't get any coal from Santa.
Connor has been asking for a Nintendo DS for the last few months so we decided at the last minute to get him one for Christmas. I didn't expect to be buying expensive electronics at 5 years of age, but we gave in. We almost waited until his birthday but we didn't want to ruin his Christmas. This is a priceless picture of when he realized that he did get a DS for Christmas.
The kids had a fantastic Christmas morning, they got the gifts that they really wanted. All Connor wanted was a DS and all Maleah wanted was a babydoll and she got 4 of them. :) Check out my Christmas Pictures for Christmas at our house and all 3 grandparents.



2 comments:
GREAT pictures Jodi! (I think I saw them all on the other site too). The kids look like they had a ball and why shouldn't they? It looks like you all bought out the toy section at walmart. :) I am glad you and your family had a GREAT Christmas!!
Thanks Jessica. We did buy out Walmart and Toys R Us. I should have bought stock first!
Post a Comment