Out with the old, and in with the new... This statement is fitting in many ways.
Today we worked hard at decluttering the house. Maleah had a full garbage bag of junk taken out of her room, and two bags of toys that need to be taken to Good Will. Room needed to be made for all those toys she got for Christmas!
Starting yesterday, I've made up my mind that this is the year I get my body back into shape after having children. I want to drop 25lbs and tighten my midsection. I will be able to get a good jumpstart this month knowing that my boss is away for the next month and that leaves me at home to play with Maleah and put the weight machines to good use.
Out with the junk food and in with the healthy foods. Grocery shopping was full of healthy foods that I generally don't buy. I'm going to look into the Weight Watchers website and possibly become a member. This is all new to me as I've always eaten what I wanted. These last few years the weight is staying on and I've had enough. Wish me luck in '09 as I toss out the extra pounds.
14 years ago



2 comments:
I want to do these things too... let's help each other out!? although I can easily see 25 lbs off of ME but off of you??? hmmm.....I don't think so... :)
aww, you're so nice. No really, I am at the top end of weight watchers scale for my height. I really want to loose 19 lbs and I will be very happy with that. I just signed up for 3 months at WW. Let's keep each other motivated!
Post a Comment