This is a day that I really never thought would happen and I'm so happy that it did! I met up with Kristin, who I've been chatting with on a pregnancy forum for almost 7 years now. 4 down and 1 more to meet.
Kristin, who lives in Alabama, was coming to a conference in Philly this weekend and knew that Christie and I lived in PA but didn't know how close. We made it a point to go to Philly and meet her. I am so glad we did, she is such a nice lady. So in addition to Kristin and Christie, Jessica flew in from Ohio to have a nice girls night out.
We had dinner Saturday evening, and had drinks in the hotel lobby afterward. I've met up several times with Christie and a couple times with Jessica with family in tow, but this night was different, we were without our hubby's and kids so it was a real treat for all of us.
Thank you girls for a memorable evening. One of these times, I hope for all of the pub gang to get together.



No comments:
Post a Comment