Connor, Maleah and I were playing in the living room when we heard the loudest thud hit the window. We knew it had to be a bird strike so we checked our sun room and sure enough, there was a knocked out bird on the patio. The kids watched it for the longest time, wondering if it was going to get up and fly away. It was knocked out for a good minute then it looked around for 10 minutes or so. It was intrigued in us as much as we were of it. Watching and waiting got the best of Connor, he had to go out and investigate the bird. He kept his distance from the bird while outside but then the bird took off to the apple tree. Connor followed wanting to throw sticks at it. I told him to get back to the house or that bird might poop on him... lol It took no time for him to come down when I told him that.
If anyone has any idea what type of bird this is, please let me know.


1 comment:
Cute birdy! My mom says your bird looks like a flicker which I guess is a kind of woodpecker :)
Post a Comment