Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

At 2AM, I woke up remembering that I forgot to make up the kids Easter baskets. I had everything in the vehicle and was going to put it together as soon as the kids fell asleep but I feel asleep too and forgot all about their baskets. Brian got up at 5:30 and arranged the baskets and hid them. Maleah's was hid behind the couch and Connor's was in the oven. Connor has no problem at all finding his basket and of course Maleah didn't have the chance to look for hers because Connor found it for her. :)
The Easter bunny was good to the kids this year. In addition to their candy, Maleah got her very own Brazt Laptop that she absolutely loves! It's too advanced for her, but it's her own laptop and she feels like she's a big girl playing with it. Connor got Monster Jam for his DS and although it's hard, he is advancing along in the rounds. The kids consolidated all their candy into two baskets and I took a picture with their gifts. We spent the day at Grandma Shirley's and Papa Brad's house today. They got some chocolate bunny's for their treat. We had lunch with them and visited during the afternoon. It's been a long weekend and it's nice to get home and relax.


No comments: