Jan/Feb 2010 has been a very snowy season. As of this date, we have around 20 inches on the ground. It just keeps coming and we have at least another 8 weeks of this stuff. The kids and Diesel went out and played in the snow while Brian pushed even more snow off the driveway. The kids love playing on top on the piles Brian creates with the tractor. I hope this is one of the last storms that we have to contend with this season, but I highly doubt it. Look how heavy the trees are behind the kids.
Of course, I have to get pictures of my other baby, Diesel. He patiently waits as Brian plows the snow down around the road. I think this picture of Diesel's frozen whiskers is priceless. It's dang cold and this picture captures it.
Capturing the day to day life with my kids, Connor and Maleah, is what this blog is all about. I'm happy to have captured the simple living as our children grow. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment