Friday, June 4, 2010

End of 1st Grade

Today finished up the last day of 1st grade for Connor. Once again, he received an A- in Reading, an A in Math, and an A in Spelling. He received an N (Needs Improvement) with his Behavior this last grading period, which we are not happy to report. This N will keep him off the principal list and the honor roll but we are still very proud of the accomplishments he has achieved this grading period and for all of first grade. He is a very bright boy!
Mrs. Emings reports, "I really enjoyed having Connor in my class this year. I am very proud of his accomplishments. He has worked very hard. I am sure he will have great successes in second grade. Have a terrific summer!"
Connor weighed in this morning at 49.2 lbs, and 49 inches. During first grade, he missed 4 days due to illness and he lost 4 teeth. Connor enjoyed first grade and is looking forward to spending his summer with his family and spending time at the YMCA for Summer Fun while I'm at work.



I had to get a picture of him getting on the bus this morning.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

awww.. doesn't it make you want to cry? Where are our March BABIES?!? :)