Happy Birthday Brian!! Thanks for agreeing to go to Waldameer for the day on your birthday. :-)
Connor was able to get Waldameer tickets from his elementary school at a reduced price, so we got the family tickets plus two extras for Grandma and Papa Hilton. We have been looking forward to this day and was pleasantly surprised that the weather was perfect for an amusement park day. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera along with me, so I wasn't able to capture the awesome time the kids had riding the different rides the park had to offer. There wasn't a ride Connor wouldn't ride. He loved his first big roller coaster, the Ravine Flyer II, with his Dad. Maleah enjoyed every ride that she was restricted to due to her height. In a couple years, I don't think there will be a roller coaster out there that the kids won't ride. After we were done with the rides, we took them over to the waterpark and played for a couple hours. We ended our awesome day by eating at Cracker Barrel.
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment