Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving.... I will have to say that this is my favorite Holiday of the year. I have so many things to be thankful for but I have to say I'm most thankful for my family. We have 3 sets of wonderful Grandparents who will do anything for us if needed. My sisters are great! I just wish we had more time to spend together. I have two wonderful children and I must not forget my loving husband who puts up with all my imperfections. I love you all!

Thanksgiving meal is always at my house. This year I had a total of 14 between lunch and dinner. I'm happy to have had everyone stick around for leftovers so I don't have too much to throw out.

Those in attendance this year: Brian, Connor, Maleah, Mom, Dad, Justine, Cory, Britney, Brenda, Jenelle, Winston, Billy, Kim and Myself. It was a smaller group this year, in years past I've had a lot more.

No comments: