Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Daycare activities

If I kept every single craft and activity that Connor did at his daycare, I'd have at least 3 storage bins filled in the short 5 months that he's been there. There are a few that I will probably keep from his daycare days and these are a few.



Connor has really improved his fine motor skills since starting Kids N Us Daycare. This picture shows his improvement. Before going to this new daycare, all he would do was scribble on paper. He had no desire to sit and take the time to color. This picture shows me how much he is maturing in the last few months. So it's a keeper.



This one is just too cute to get rid of. He had a great day getting his feet all painted up. He always tells me he had a great day at daycare, I can understand why!

No comments: