Monday, March 3, 2008

problem solved

I've been stressing for some time now over how Connor is going to catch the school bus while I continue to work while he goes to school. I have to leave for work at least an hour before the bus picks him up so I just didn't know what the solution was. I had really hoped that I could quit working, but finances won't allow that, just yet.

I talked to Lori and asked her if I could depend on her to get Connor on the bus for me and she is going to take him under her care once again. She will get him on in the morning and I will be home in the afternoon to get him off the bus so everthing is all going to work out. :) I was really stressed that she wouldn't have an opening for him.

I plan to hang up my career of 19 years (can you believe 19 years?) as soon as he is done with Kindergarden in May, sooner if possible. :)

No comments: