I had Maleah to her Pediatrician for her 2 1/2 year visit. She weighs 31.4 lbs. and is 37 inches tall. She gained 1 pound and grew 1 inch in 6 months. She's still our line backer, but people have been telling me recently that she is looking taller. I can tell because all of her pants are getting too short. Her 18 month clothes which still fit her around the waist look like capris on her. I might be able to pull off that look this summer. :)
My only concern for Maleah is her clumsiness. She falls all.the.time and it seems to be getting worse since she is moving faster. Dr. Ann checked her out and thought she may be somewhat bow legged - which means a physical therapy referral. I'm hesitant to do this as it's been an up hill battle with all the therapists since she was 6 months old. I'm ready for her to be done with all these services. But the dedicated mom that I am, will seek it out and have her evaluated. They will be coming May 19th.
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment