Friday, August 1, 2008

Jewelry

With the price of gold so high, I've decided to take advantage of the price of scrap gold and turn in my unused jewelry. I came out with a nice chunk of change - $507.

For those who were not aware of my spending habits, my addiction prior to having children consisted of sending extra money on jewelry. I could easily fall back into it, but I know where my priorities stand. I have some really nice pieces remaining in my jewelry case that I'll never part with, especially the pieces that have sentimental value and with those I am content.

On my way out of the jewelry store I couldn't help myself to slip on a ring I spotted while waiting for service. It looked beautiful on my finger, it felt good to see a new piece on, but I got myself out of there before the sale went down. :-)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That is great! I see that you are still working your Dave Ramsey plan. Keep up the good work! :)

Jodi said...

Thanks Kristin, the plan is going slower than I'd like but we will be able to hit it hard the next few months. :)

How's it going for your family?