As many of you know, I had the whole month of January off work since Dr. Weaver spends time in Mexico, soaking up the sun. I really enjoyed my time off with Maleah. We spent most of our days playing babies, watching ABC's and 123 DVD's and watching lots of Dora. We practiced color recognition, and counting to 10. She's mastered putting puzzles together. She likes I Spy books.
I guess it's not that bad having January and the first week of February off after all. I really enjoyed sleeping in until 7:15 most days when it was only 10 degrees outside. Connor had 3 days where school was canceled and several days where there were 2 hour delays.
After staying home for 5 weeks, I can say that I'd really enjoy being home full time. With the Economy being in a downward spiral, we've made the decision that I'll continue to work until things stabilize.
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment