Monday, April 27, 2009

Maleah's new bike


Maleah's free tricycle from a yard sale broke a few days ago so I told her I'd take her and buy her a new bike. She was peddling her tricycle well so I figured she was ready for a little bike, off we went to Walmart and she picked out a Disney Princess bike. I bought her an orange Dora helmet in March, we should have considered buying her a Dora bike but she really liked this princess one. She is having so much fun riding around the driveway and had become quite good at keeping it out of the grass. She has taken some spills on it, so it's a good thing she had her helmet on.

This past weekend we had wonderful weather. It was in the low 80's and really gave us a jump start to spring. All of last week I was off work. Tomorrow,(Tuesday) I start back. It was great having a Monday off and be beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look just like a Princess on your new bike,Maleah

Grandma Donna & Papa Hilton

Grandma Judy said...

Princess Maleah!!! I love you....