Sunday, August 30, 2009

Connor lost his 1st tooth

Finally after a year of anticipation, Connor lost his 1st tooth. Starting back in Kindergarten when Mrs. Say had a chart up on her wall showing who lost a tooth, Connor would ask for me to wiggle his teeth to see if any were wiggly. I'd always say, "No not today, but I promise one will fall out before you start first grade". Seeing that it is the eve of first grade, I'm happy to report that my word is good, only by a few remaining hours. Connor came to me asking if he could pull it out and I said sure. Within a few minutes, he returned from his bedroom and had his tooth in hand.

We put his tooth in this little tooth case for the tooth fairy provided by the dental office that I work at. The tooth fairy left Connor a gold dollar and a one dollar bill.


Here his is with his first missing tooth just a few minutes after it was pulled.



Here is a close up photo of his perfectly spaced primary teeth, minus one tooth. No braces in this guys future.



He loves the way the missing tooth feels.

No comments: