Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Flower Girl



Maleah's is going to be a flower girl for Jeremy and Jordan's wedding on October 17th. Maleah, Mom and I met Jordan on her lunch hour today and picked out this dress. She is going to be so pretty. They will be taking the purple flowers of the dress and adding fall leaves. Soon, I'll take Maleah over to Sassy Styles and allow Stephanie to fix her hair and see what we can come up with for a style. She is so excited to be a flower girl since I showed her what a flower girls responsibility is from Youtube vidoes. Connor has been asked to be the ring bearer, but he's not so sure he wants to do that. I asked him why several times and he doesn't know why... I'll work on him the next few weeks and hopfully he will agree to it.

4 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

You look like a princess!!! I love you Maleah

Anonymous said...

Oh Maleah how cute...That dress is beautiful and so are you!

Kristin said...

She is going to make a very cute flower girl. Love the dress!

Jessica said...

oh my gosh, she is so beautiful! She is looking so grown up. How do we keep these kids little?!?