At 2:30PM, we arrived at our destination. Our house (Aurora West) which normally isn't ready until 4PM was ready at 2PM. Fantastic, our fun could begin!! It's so exciting stepping into a new rental every year, not knowing what to expect. This house offered breath taking views! I was disappointed in the kitchen amenities, and lack of games for the kids. Normally all the houses we've stayed in offer a large variety of books for reading while relaxing, but not this one. Our weather all week long was fantastic so luckily we were not forced to stay inside even one day. :)
All of my pictures can be viewed on Dropshots, but in the meantime enjoy the fantastic pool, ocean, and pier views. By far, this is the nicest ocean view with no dune obstructions. I would go back to Emerald Isle in a heartbeat!
FANTASTIC SUNRISE
FANTASTIC SUNSET
I have so many fun pictures of the kids on the beach, swimming and playing in the sand I don't even know which ones to post! The kids had a fantastic time this past week and they advanced so much with the pool. Connor was swimming from one side of the pool to the other and Maleah became so comfortable with the pool that she would float all around with her life vest on without anyone holding onto her. It was really fun watching the kids enjoy themselves on our beach trip. I will post pics of the kids soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment