Maleah's been sick this past weekend with a stomach bug and running a fever of 102. I gave Christine a heads up last night that I might not be at work today. Maleah was up again through the night spitting up so I called the day off.
Brian called me around 9:00am telling me the terrible news that occurred over the weekend is my area where I grew up. An acquaintance of mine, Toni Clinger Schrecengost, was shot and killed by her husband and then her husband killed himself. This news has shocked the New Bethlehem and surrounding area. I grew up knowing Toni as my cousins best friend. My Aunt and Toni's Mom were close friends. I haven't seen Toni in more than a decade, but a tragedy as this leaves me feeling very sad for all the family members dealing with the emotional aftermath. My prayers go out to their families during this difficult time.
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment